Microsoft Network Monitor parser packages contain parsers for more than 400 network protocols, including RFC based public protocols and protocols defined in the Microsoft Open Specifications
for Windows and SQL Server. Microsoft_Parser.msi is the base parser package which defines parsers for commonly used public protocols and Microsoft Windows protocols. In this release,
- parsers for MS-GPREG and MS-GPPREF are updated with Windows 7 content.
- 9 Message Queue protocol parsers are re-factored: MS-MQMQ, MS-MQRR, MS-MQMR, MS-MQDS, MS-MQQB, MS-MQSD, MS-MQCN, MS-MQQP, MS-MQMP.
- 19 high profile protocol parsers are updated according to the latest Microsoft Open Specifications. They are: MS-APDS, MS-LSAD, MS-NLMP, MS-NRPC, MS-SAMR, MS-SPNG, MS-SMB,MS-WCCE,MS-SOH, MS-EMF,MS-PEAP, MS-RDPBCGR, MS-SMB2,MS-SNTP, MS-RPCE, MS-KILE, MS-ADTS, MS-TDS,MS-WMLOG.
- 19 Microsoft Windows web service protocol parsers are re-factored: MS-ADCAP, MS-ADFWAP, MS-BDSRR, MS-CEPM, MS-DSML, MS-RMPRS, MS-RSWSRE2005, MS-RSWSRM2010, MS-RSWSRMNM2005, MS-RSWSRMSM2006, MS-RSWSSFA, MS-SSDPWP, MS-SSMDSWS, MS-SSNWS, MS-Wsmetaexchange, MS-WSUSS, MS-WUSP, MS-XCEP, WS-Transfer.
- New parsers are developed in Microsoft_SQL.msi: MS-SSCLRT, MS-SSNWS, MS-RSWSSFA, MS-RPL, MS-RSWSRM2010, MS-CEPM, MS-SSMDSWS.
For easy lookup of the parser index and references, you can browse through the NPL Parser Reference Map
Every parser MSI package here has been tested and approved compatible with the Network Monitor 3.3 RTW release. Be aware that any changes in Source Code may not yet be fully tested for release. But with our open source initiative, you can feel free to download them yourself and try them out.Parser Field Naming Change
In order to provide a better user experience, we have included a Parser Field Naming Change list between the last Codeplex release 3.4.2019
and the current release. It has listed all the parser field changes, either a type change, or an instance change, or both. The users can update their applications or filters accordingly.Release Details
Release Date: December 16, 2009
Corresponding CodePlex Source Code Change Set: 41119
Network Monitor Version Compatibility: Network Monitor v3.3.1641 (3.3 RTW)